I always wanted to write a book, but knowing little about the publishing process and how to even write by book always scared me away.
I would start and after a few pages, think of having to come up with over 300 pages. Aww, that would just stop me in my tracks.
Traditionally, publishing has always been through large well established and hard to impress publishing houses.
To win their support and adhere to their publishing terms and conditions made it very difficult for people like you and l to publish our first book.
However, with Kindle publishing, you really have the power in your hands, to write short books as well as long books.
I have found that generally on Kindle, people like short books more than long books.
They are looking for something they can read quickly and move on to something else. This is why keeping your books short sweet and simple is the way to go.
Kindle publishing cuts out the middle man.
Giving independent authors the ability to write their content, submit it for publishing and have it delivered to their audience without the long waiting process.
But most importantly, it has leveled the ground that anyone with valuable information can package it and sell it without the barrier of the high operational costs incurred in traditional publishing.
Advantages of Kindle Publishing.
To quickly show you why you should write your first bestseller.
Here are the advantages of Kindle Publishing.
- You have the freedom to write what you desire to write and how you want to write it.
- You can publish your first bestseller for as low as zero dollars
- You get to build up your own credibility as an author.
- You can leverage initial success on kindle publishing to interest traditional publishing houses into publishing your best selling books and extending your publishing through physical copy.
- You can build a good passive income over time, the best part is when you keep publishing, you keep increasing your passive income.
- Don’t you like the idea of doing it once and getting paid over and over again?
- For me, the best part is making money while you are sleeping. Like seriously isn’t that a blessing.
Everyone has a reason why they decide to get started, no matter your reason One thing that is for sure…
You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
I have found that as you write, you learn, you grow and you improve your own thinking. Even better It’s a gift to create something that can as well our live you.
A well-written book will continue to provide value to people even when you are long gone. But l guess by now you get it because you wouldn’t have read this far.
Now, let’s look at the reason why your book will be a “best seller”